Saturday, September 11, 2010

Creative Nanny Changes

I wanted to let you know that there will be changes to Creative Nanny. When Regarding Nannies launched last July, Creative Nanny Wednesday was one of the components of the blog that was featured each week. The posts started on Regarding Nannies and jumped to this page.
Since Regarding Nannies moved to Word Press in July, I realize you have not always had weekly updates on Creative Nanny.
Regarding Nannies will still do a Creative Nanny Wednesday feature but the Creative Nanny will simply contain a link to that article.
I will be working toward doing weekly posts on on this blog so if you have ideas that you would like to share, please email me! I would love your ideas.
Here are the recent Creative Nanny Wednesday postings that you might have missed if you are not signed up for Regarding Nannies.

 
 
 

If you have ideas to share please send them to glendapropst(at)gmail.com

No comments: